Photoshop Setup Tutorial
Set the width to 3000px and height to 2200px
Hit the save button!
derp derp derp
File Setup In Adobe Photoshop
- Dimensions should be maximum 11" x 15" inches or 2200 x 3000 pixels
- Image resolution should be set at 200 dpi
- Background: Transparent
- Color Mode: RGB 8bit
- Color Profile: Apple RGB
- Pixel Aspect Ratio: Square Pixels
- Save your final image file as PNG format
To Save As PNG:Click FILE > SAVE AS > FILE FORMAT > PNG
* File will automatically Save As A Copy to enable transparent layers. Click OK and then select PNG Option > None.
Print Safe ZoneYour print safe zone is demonstrated above using the setup from step 1. All prints start from 1-3" inches below the collar, depending on the size of the shirt.
Print LocationAbove are some examples of how to place a print image within the designated image area. Beside it are mockup samples of where it will show when printed on the shirt.
Posting to eBay