I Need Tshirtgang's Product Specification (Tshirt Spec)

26/07/2012 10:28

Tee Hood

Hi all Dear TshirtGang members,..

I need more details about Tshirtgang's Product Specification, i mean,..it's Brand , Material, Size Chart.etc..
Actually, .. I've found it in the FAQ section, .. but I need more detailed about product specifications. It would be better if someone told me about it. Just like Gildan for excample,..which has many different types (Gildan soft style # 64 000, heavy cotton #5000 etc....).

So, what is the official website for tshirtgang's product ..??

If You Dont Mind,..please send your reply to my email here: buynsellsafe222@gmail.com

thanks,....

28/07/2012 00:32

Tee Hood

28/07/2012 00:33

Tee Hood

helllloooooooo
28/07/2012 14:23

Jim Admin

Administrator
Hi
We print on Alstlye t shirts style 1301 & 1901
You can find the specs on the alstyle website www.alstyle.com
28/07/2012 14:24

Jim Admin

Administrator
We will also be offering ring spun t shirt as well as ladies fitted t shirt really soon.
29/07/2012 22:40

Tee Hood

QUOTE:
We will also be offering ring spun t shirt as well as ladies fitted t shirt really soon.

When ring spun t shirt as well as ladies fitted t shirt will be present in tshirtgang's product availability?
29/07/2012 22:47

Jim Admin

Administrator
If requested by a member we can setup your account to offer these styles now.
29/07/2012 23:17

Tee Hood

may be sometimes i'll order these tee ( especially ladies fit tee ), but if you don't mind i need it's product spec, as well ring spun tee ( product no. i it's off website),..

thanks,..
29/07/2012 23:31

Jim Admin

Administrator
Ring spin tee style #5301

Ladies tee style #5562

You can view the specs on our suppliers website www.alstyle.com
29/07/2012 23:39

Tee Hood

ups,.. 1 more, can you offer Hoodies, and Man athelatic Vest as well,..

Actually i just need your product availablity first before i can order, i just want to make sure that you can provide me these products if my costumer order it. You can look my shop at etsy here :http://www.etsy.com/shop/teehood . I plan to sell Hoodies, man tee, girls tee, kids tee, and man vest.

i have problem with my previous T-Shirt Partner, their shipping cost is too expensive for me,... so, i would be very happy if you can provide me products availablity like these. Gildan if nessasary...*just my wish LOL*
30/07/2012 22:41

Tee Hood

admin,..please reply my question above,... i plan to sell ladise fit tee , so i have to make sure it first that you can provide the product to me. if so, i need color availablity for ladies Fit Tee. thanks,..
31/07/2012 16:02

Jim Admin

Administrator
Sent you a personal message. Thanks
17/09/2012 18:40

Joss Monzon

QUOTE:
If requested by a member we can setup your account to offer these styles now.

Hi Jim,
how or where can we request these styles and what would be the price?
Thank you
17/09/2012 20:29

Tee Hood

QUOTE:

Hi Jim,
Thank you

hi joss, if you want to order Ladie Fit Tee , it's simple...

Just write your request in NOTE ( " PRINT IN LADIES FIT T-SHIRT" ) when chackout.

Hope this help you...

TeeHood
18/09/2012 13:59

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Hi Jim,
Thank you

Hi,

We are currently in the transition of stocking and preparing our warehouse for these items. Please contact Jim Admin on tshirtgang, submit a support request or email us at info@tshirtgang.com for more information on ladies fit tees.

In the future, you will be able to order the style of shirt right through your order form.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
18/09/2012 22:17

Tee Hood

QUOTE:

Hi,

We are currently in the transition of stocking and preparing our warehouse for these items. Please contact Jim Admin on tshirtgang, submit a support request or email us at info@tshirtgang.com for more information on ladies fit tees.

In the future, you will be able to order the style of shirt right through your order form.

Andrew

wow that was really good news for me. thanks all.

I have an order more than one ladies fit tee until to day. Everything is fine. Even though the handling time is a bit slow. But it was not a problem for me.

19/09/2012 16:54

Joss Monzon

Thank you Jim!
06/10/2012 13:21

The Face Of 47%

I didn't realize members were requesting the Women's tee as far back as July.... you stated above that upon request you can make this available on our account, but I'm not seeing it despite our request. Also, I'm looking for our first bulk order that was scheduled to arrive here YESTERDAY (Friday), however we never received it and have no tracking numbers. I don't know where/how else to reach you outside of this forum because no one is answering my calls or emails. Please help, we're getting nervous....
06/10/2012 14:29

Jim Admin

Administrator
Hi Penny
Your bulk order was scheduled for production on Friday and will not ship out until early next week.

Please contact Chris if you have any questions.

As for ladies tees we have never offered them to be designed on our site but if you request for a particular shirt to be designed on a ladies tee then we can do that.

Thanks
Jim
02/02/2013 06:31

Mathew Stoeber

QUOTE:

As for ladies tees we have never offered them to be designed on our site but if you request for a particular shirt to be designed on a ladies tee then we can do that.

I think that probably answered my question, but I want to make sure before I place my first order. I have a woman wanting to order a tee, and right as I was about to put the order in, I noticed it doesn't specify men's or women's. Basically, my question is, if we choose "Standard" instead of "Mens Fitted" or "Ladies Fitted" for the style, that means the sizes are men's sizes?

Thanks

*Edit - Nevermind, found the link to the sizing chart and found the answer

You must be logged in to reply.