Welcome back!

07/09/2012 19:39

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Thank you tshirtgang members for being so patient during our server upgrade!

We're now in our brand new home and operations will resume as normal once again. Please let us know if you notice any issues with the website and we'll look into them immediately.

Thank you,
Tshirtgang Staff

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
08/09/2012 12:27

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Just wanted to update everyone on our progress thus far:

We have discovered a bug in our uploads which has been addressed. We have also fixed any uploads during this period, so all your items should appear correctly now. If your image still doesn\'t appear to look correctly, try to clear your cache (Ctrl+F5 on Windows) to reload the image.

Posting to eBay has also been restored.

Thank you.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
08/09/2012 13:22

Sonshine Studios

Found this when placing a order,
when creating order i had to use the searchbox because the item was not in the last 25 products created...the search item comes up and i clicked the image link to verify its the right product,
when I did that the page refreshed to a new Create Order page, all the customer info i had input was lost and oddly the .png file name had appered in the product ID feild.
This appears only to happen if the item does not show in the last 25 products list.The image links work on the items shown there.
On a side Note,
It would be nice if that list would scroll to show ALL products, but i would not want to lose the search box.
08/09/2012 13:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Found this when placing a order,
when creating order i had to use the searchbox because the item was not in the last 25 products created...the search item comes up and i clicked the image link to verify its the right product,
when I did that the page refreshed to a new Create Order page, all the customer info i had input was lost and oddly the .png file name had appered in the product ID feild.
This appears only to happen if the item does not show in the last 25 products list.The image links work on the items shown there.
On a side Note,
It would be nice if that list would scroll to show ALL products, but i would not want to lose the search box.

Great eye! Thanks, this should be fixed now!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.