New Styles and Instant-products on Websites

23/10/2012 14:20

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Tshirtgang is happy to announce that we are now offering two additional sizes of t-shirts!

If you haven't noticed already, we have revamped our order form to include these two additional styles for ordering. Many have already got a sneak peak at our styles when we launched our Website Software 2.0 on Friday, which we are happy to see that 100% of all store owners have updated to 2.0!

Starting now, sellers can order additional styles of t-shirts including Men's Fitted t-shirts and Ladies Fitted t-shirts. These two additional styles are available for order under the Create Order tab.

Men's Fitted T-shirts
Our Men's Fitted t-shirt is available in Black, White, Daisy Yellow, Dark Chocolate, Light Blue, Military Green, Orange, Red, Royal Blue, and Charcoal Grey. All of these colors are available from XSmall Youth to adult 3 XLarge and all for an additional $0.75!

Ladies Fitted T-shirts
Our new line of women's fitted t-shirts are available in Black, White, Light Blue, Light Pink, Navy Blue, Purple, Red, and Sport Grey. All of these colors are available in sizes Adult Small to Adult 2 XLarge and for only an additional $0.50!

Instant Products on Websites
As we announced with our unveiling on our Websites 2.0, any product you create on Tshirtgang.com will be instantly available for sale on your website!

Happy Selling!
Tshirtgang

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
02/11/2012 19:29

Dean Joe

Member *
It is Great!!!
15/11/2012 16:30

Fernando Tejada

Would you please include the measurements of the new fitted t-shirts
20/11/2012 13:26

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Would you please include the measurements of the new fitted t-shirts

Hi Fernando,

We have updated our FAQ to include the specifications of our new sizes.

http://tshirtgang.com/faq#what_are_the_specifications_of_the_tshirts_you_offer

Thanks for letting us know.
Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
22/11/2012 17:45

Fernando Tejada

Thank you Andrew!

Do you guys have some pictures of the ladies T-shirts. I'd like to see how they look in order to make or find a good t-shirt mockup to put the designs on and list them for sale on the web. This would be of great help to increase sales. Because listing a ladies tshirt with a generic mens tshirt picture wouldn't be too attractive. In case you don't have pictures please let me know a similar brand or style you use (hanes, gildan, etc).

Best Regards.

QUOTE:

Hi Fernando,

We have updated our FAQ to include the specifications of our new sizes.

Thanks for letting us know.
Andrew
24/11/2012 15:19

Courage Swimwear

Andrew,

Is the ladies fitted T on the Selinsta site, I did not see it when placing an order. If not will it be offered in the near future. Thank you for you time.
24/11/2012 15:22

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Andrew,

Is the ladies fitted T on the Selinsta site, I did not see it when placing an order. If not will it be offered in the near future. Thank you for you time.

Hi,

Yes, it will be available in the future. No ETA on that just yet.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
26/11/2012 16:05

Courage Swimwear

I ordered a ladies fitted tee, I think the sizes may be off (more like a juniors fit than a ladies). Perhaps our customers should be told to order a size larger than they usually. Has anyone else tried the new fitted shirt? What do you think about the sizing?
26/11/2012 16:16

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I ordered a ladies fitted tee, I think the sizes may be off (more like a juniors fit than a ladies). Perhaps our customers should be told to order a size larger than they usually. Has anyone else tried the new fitted shirt? What do you think about the sizing?

We actually have a size guide on every website, both your own websites and Tshirtgang, where dimensions are available from.

Example of websites sizing:
http://webstore.tshirtgang.com/sizing

and the FAQ for tshirtgang sizing:

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.