Shipping Puerto Rico

15/05/2013 22:43

Skit Designs

In my ebay listings I have free shipping I just took the 4.50 for shipping and incorporated it into the price. But the problem I ran into is that a customer bought a shirt from puerto rico but since they are considered part of the us they still get free shipping and theres no way to add puerto rice separately to charve shipping and we t I went to order it here I got charged $9 instead of 4.50 so I lost money please help
15/05/2013 22:51

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

Your problem is you listed Puerto Rico as a country on its own. You can set the country to United States and select it as a state, giving you domestic pricing.

This is something ill need to research and investigate more.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
15/05/2013 22:59

Skit Designs

Puerto rico was automatically under the u.s. I dont touch the listings after I list them through this site the only thing I revise is the item description. But if you find something out please let me know I appreciate your help andrew.
15/05/2013 23:02

Skit Designs

Puerto rico was automatically under the u.s. I dont touch the listings after I list them through this site the only thing I revise is the item description. But if you find something out please let me know I appreciate your help andrew.
15/05/2013 23:02

Skit Designs

15/05/2013 23:38

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
If you take a look at your order, the country is listed as Puerto Rico, not United States. There's a state (PR) superficially for this. The address retrieve is what the user inputs on eBay, this includes misspellings and outdated addresses.

Just verify the address before submitting orders to make sure everything is spelled and looks correct. You may accidentally get charged international shipping for domestic shipping. (E.g. "USA" would be charged International prices because its not recognized by our system)

You may even notice some countries show up as "united states" when editing, this is because it's not on our drop down list.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.