Can't list my shirts on ebay

10/08/2013 09:31

Egita Andersone

So these are the problems (errors) which I am facing when trying to list my tees on ebay:

21917236 : Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time.
Funds from your sales will be unavailable and show as pending in your PayPal account for a period of time.

240 : The item cannot be listed or modified.
The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.

Your response is required.As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification

Early thank you for answers;)
P.S My Products title or description hasn't got any bad words in it.
12/08/2013 14:58

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

This is the response you are receiving from eBay:
QUOTE:
Please read. Your response is required.As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification information from you. We sometimes need to do this to make sure that eBay remains a place where members can buy and sell with confidence.n To have this restriction lifted, you need to become PayPal Verified and then link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. Once you\'ve completed this process, you\'ll be able to sell on any eBay site worldwide.n If you\'re already PayPal Verified, you just need to link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account

Ignore the added slashes '\'.

You need to do some further steps with eBay and PayPal to link your account and verify it before you can sell.

All messages returned from our eBay integration are directly from eBay, not Tshirtgang.com itself.

If you have any further questions, feel free to open a Support Ticket, as some responses may involve information you may not want publicly accessible.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.