email addresses

05/03/2014 13:31

Ben Robertson

i would like to be able to offer my client the ability to email me at the domain that my shirt site is hosted on, instead of having to email me at something unprofessional like "chunkylover53@AOL.com". what are the chances that you guys will be offering this as a service any time soon?

example : orders@myshirtwebsite.com

it would be really helpful, and make us all appear to be independent, professional retailers
05/03/2014 13:33

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
i would like to be able to offer my client the ability to email me at the domain that my shirt site is hosted on, instead of having to email me at something unprofessional like "chunkylover53@AOL.com". what are the chances that you guys will be offering this as a service any time soon?

example : orders@myshirtwebsite.com

it would be really helpful, and make us all appear to be independent, professional retailers

I'm working on adding such a feature.

You'll be able to update your MX records through your store or Tshirtgang to create business emails. But they will not be hosted on our servers, but instead a third-party company like gmail will need to be used.

I personally recommend using Google's business apps:
http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/products.html

There is no ETA when this feature will launch.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
05/03/2014 20:53

Ben Robertson

Thanks for the reply, Andrew. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I hope that the ETA is quite soon!
13/09/2019 19:54

Cold Springs Designs

it's 5 years later... is there a working option of email for our domain names yet?
16/09/2019 08:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
it's 5 years later... is there a working option of email for our domain names yet?

Yes, you can submit your MX records for your provider here:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/mystore/mx

We do not provide email hosting, so you will need to use a third party like Google Mail or Zoho mail.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.