Introducing Baby One-Piece!

15/05/2014 09:56

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Tshirtgang members,

We are pleased to announce our Baby One-Piece selection. These baby one-piece body suits can be used with any of your new or existing designs.

Baby One-Piece outfits come in three sizes, including 6, 12 and 18 months and are available to order in White, with more colors coming soon.

This product is now available for order through our ordering page and available for design through our front page and API.

All prices, including the new Baby One-Piece suits, can be found on our price page here:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing

Happy Selling
Tshirtgang

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
16/05/2014 09:25

Skit Designs

This is great Thank You!!!!
16/05/2014 11:13

Matt Mattei

Member *
This is awesome!

Are we able to post these on eBay yet? How does it work as under "Settings" there is no options for the one-piece yet.
16/05/2014 11:17

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
This is awesome!

Are we able to post these on eBay yet? How does it work as under "Settings" there is no options for the one-piece yet.

It should be the last option in the list! Soon we'll add an automatic feature to best select the category to list in!

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
16/05/2014 14:33

Matt Mattei

Member *
I mean in the Ebay Settings. When I created a baby one-piece and posted it to ebay, it has 5 sizes but it is not broken up by months (6, 12, 18 months)

Attaching a screen shot.

16/05/2014 21:27

Adi Purwanto

Thank you for update for new product. It's awesome..
16/05/2014 23:28

Adi Purwanto

how about the price?
20/05/2014 11:03

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I mean in the Ebay Settings. When I created a baby one-piece and posted it to ebay, it has 5 sizes but it is not broken up by months (6, 12, 18 months)

Attaching a screen shot.

Baby sizes should now be available when you select the baby one-piece category on eBay.

Baby sizes wont be listed under regular categories, as it doesn't comply with eBays category specifics. and adult / youth sizes won't be available under the baby category.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/05/2014 11:04

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
how about the price?

The price list has been updated with the new pricing:

http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing

I've also updated the original topic to reflect this, thank you!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/05/2014 13:29

Victor Peter

And what would be the shipping and fulfillment cost? I don't see it. I just may be missing it in the pricing.
21/05/2014 13:40

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
And what would be the shipping and fulfillment cost? I don't see it. I just may be missing it in the pricing.

The pricing list has been updated to reflect this as well!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
22/05/2014 06:37

Nlsch

Are they Alstyle or Gildan?
22/05/2014 10:09

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Are they Alstyle or Gildan?

All of our shirts are AlStyle, with the exception of the 'ladies' tees. Those are the only Gildan shirts we use / carry.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
23/05/2014 11:22

Nlsch

QUOTE:

All of our shirts are Gildan, with the exception of the 'ladies' tees. Those are the only Gildan shirts we use / carry.

Confused:

Did you mean to say that all of your shirts are Alstyle with the exception of the ladies' tees?

Because everything that I've listed on ebay comes up Alstyle...even the ladies' tees. That was what was automatically entered through the "api".
23/05/2014 11:26

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Confused:

Did you mean to say that all of your shirts are Alstyle with the exception of the ladies' tees?

Because everything that I've listed on ebay comes up Alstyle...even the ladies' tees. That was what was automatically entered through the "api".

I apologize, all of our shirts are AlStyle. Our ladies tees are Gildan, however.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
23/05/2014 11:41

Nlsch

QUOTE:

I apologize, all of our shirts are AlStyle. Our ladies tees are Gildan, however.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Danke
23/05/2014 11:48

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Thanks. I have fixed this now :) The style of the shirt template should now display its style correctly.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
26/05/2014 06:44

Sonshine Studios

When will the Onsies be salable in "my Website" and on sellinsta, I had posted there and the item appears and shows as Onesie in style, but sizes do not show, and say not available in this stlye, I would love to list these on my website
28/05/2014 09:03

Sonshine Studios

QUOTE:
When will the Onsies be salable in "my Website" and on sellinsta, I had posted there and the item appears and shows as Onesie in style, but sizes do not show, and say not available in this stlye, I would love to list these on my website

I see it is working now on the websites...Awesome!
02/06/2014 16:36

Nlsch

QUOTE:

Thanks. I have fixed this now :) The style of the shirt template should now display its style correctly.

I'm still getting the Ladies' tees coming up Alstyle when posting to ebay.

You must be logged in to reply.