Site Suggestions

27/04/2012 00:40

Chris Friday

Administrator
What did we miss? Feel free to request features or anything we can do to help your business.
01/06/2012 15:28

Chris Friday

Administrator
Hi Phil.
We do them in the order they are received so it depends but usually a week.
Every member gets 5 priority designs each week
So save those for your best ideas.

I have forwarded your other question to Andrew. I'm not sure why it's locked.

Good luck and keep up the good work. You are do well!
01/06/2012 15:33

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Phil,

To answer your questions:
1) Turn around time for designs can take anywhere between minutes to a few days. We don't have any set time for how long a design takes because we can't predict how many designs will be submitted in a given time period or if one of our designers is off sick.
All designs are completed in the order they are received or first if they are labeled as a priority. Each user gets 5 priorities every 7 days.

2) Sometimes I can't get around to every question I receive in a single day, whether it's email, IM, PM, or any other form of communication. I do read all questions and answer them, eventually.

3) For the thread being locked, it was due to not being able to distinguished between a feature request / suggestion and a bug report. I created a new thread requesting only suggestions for the 2.0.

To start a new thread, find a forum you want to ask a question in (say My Website). To the right of the title you will see a "New Thread" button, click on it to begin a new discussion.

Please check the forum first or do a search to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
04/06/2012 15:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi again Phil,

Again, designs are done in priority, than in order they are received.

Our designers are currently working on separate projects for our upcoming marketing campaigns and other various things.

They are working on designs when they relatively available, trying to keep up with the demand. Simply sending our delayed emails wouldn't be very efficient at this present time. I ask that you and anyone else please wait patiently. As this is a free service, we're working hard on many different things at the moment.

We also don't keep batches, waiting for all of them to be completed. As each shirt is designed, it is made immediately available for the submitter.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
05/06/2012 23:35

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
It's currently work In progress. It will be a featured plugin in 2.0.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
17/08/2012 12:53

Rick

Feature Requests:
Automation function for paypal payment to ebay shirt fulfillment orders.
Also more option on Ebay Settings such as shirt color selection, shirt type and best offer prices.

Great site by the way!
17/08/2012 13:39

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Feature Requests:
Automation function for paypal payment to ebay shirt fulfillment orders.
Also more option on Ebay Settings such as shirt color selection, shirt type and best offer prices.

Great site by the way!

Thanks for the suggestion Rick!

I can answer your shirt color selection. Since each shirt (Product ID) can come in a variety of different colors, White, Black, Red, Purple, etc, we automatically take the shirt color you select on your upload and save this to the database. You can change the color of each shirt under My Products.

This information is used in your listings to eBay.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
09/04/2013 19:57

Amit Malka

My suggestions is that you guys could probably start supplying hoodies? :)
23/04/2013 11:24

Carpenter

I would like to see more payment options for buyers and sellers. There are millions of people that can't use paypal for a variety of reasons. So, I would like another option for tshirtgang and sellinsta.

You have it so you have to have a paypal account to activate sellinsta which is limited in my opinion.

M. Carpenter
www.xtremeFibers.com
12/05/2013 01:09

Paolo B

Member *
Andrew,

If you change the colour in My Products then list on eBay, will the different colour be uploaded to he eBay store?

Paolo
12/05/2013 10:26

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Andrew,

If you change the colour in My Products then list on eBay, will the different colour be uploaded to he eBay store?

Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Changing the color under My Products will only change the default value that's returned when purchasing, such as orders from your store, and when pushing products to your store.

This will not change the color template or update your ebay auction.

Unfortunately we aren't equipped to edit listings on your eBay account.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/05/2013 13:29

Paolo B

Member *
Thanks Andrew!
05/06/2013 20:42

Satisfactrade

Sometime I feel need if Shopping Cart selectable to process, when a transaction waiting cleared payment or need buyer confirmation and another transaction coming, then I usually delete pending transaction in Shopping Cart just to process new coming transaction. And Create Order again for pending transaction. If Shopping Cart selectable to process to paypal, it will help us not to delete pending transaction and input it again.
Thank you.
13/06/2013 12:07

Jen Bak

28/12/2013 19:34

Jeffest

I'd just like to suggest that you change the date format on your website. Living in the U.S. I'm used to MM/DD/YYYY but you guys have it DD/MM/YYYY and, well I don't know if I'm alone on this but it kinda drives me crazy sometimes, lol.
29/12/2013 13:22

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I'd just like to suggest that you change the date format on your website. Living in the U.S. I'm used to MM/DD/YYYY but you guys have it DD/MM/YYYY and, well I don't know if I'm alone on this but it kinda drives me crazy sometimes, lol.

You can change this under your Account Settings. But this is only for Tshirtgang.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
18/01/2014 09:24

Victor Peter

I'd like to see a preview picture on the Shopping Cart and Order History Page similar to the preview you get on the Dashboard page. I think you can eliminate the seller field on the Order History page. Not sure where you would fit it in the Shopping Cart page. This would really help when you have to edit a customer order. I sometimes have multiple variations of an ebay listing. The ebay retrieve picks up only the variation originally listed. I know it would really help me, since visually I could verify the order much faster.

=V
21/01/2014 11:44

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I'd like to see a preview picture on the Shopping Cart and Order History Page similar to the preview you get on the Dashboard page. I think you can eliminate the seller field on the Order History page. Not sure where you would fit it in the Shopping Cart page. This would really help when you have to edit a customer order. I sometimes have multiple variations of an ebay listing. The ebay retrieve picks up only the variation originally listed. I know it would really help me, since visually I could verify the order much faster.

=V

GREAT SUGGESTIONS!

Both have been implemented and will take affect soon!

Thanks for the improvements :)

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
05/02/2014 19:09

Victor Peter

Hey Guys....

I'm wondering if you could change the color or the image on the order screen of the status column. Maybe put the little truck for shipped items. Just easier visually to check what has shipped and what is still to be processed.

-V
07/02/2014 15:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hey Guys....

I'm wondering if you could change the color or the image on the order screen of the status column. Maybe put the little truck for shipped items. Just easier visually to check what has shipped and what is still to be processed.

-V

The truck icon represents that the order is a rush order. The barcode icon indicates a tracking number is present. The truck icon isn't available on every order, so changing the colour won't work.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.