Tshirtgang.com Android App [Beta Preview]

08/06/2015 19:22

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi everyone!

Over the past few months, I have been working on a few projects in my personal time to help improve everyone's experience on tshirtgang.com. One of those projects has been working towards learning and creating Android applications for mobile devices.

Today, i'm happy to announce that you can help us test our Android application! This application is 100% free and available to select participants on the Google Play Store.

As this is still in the development stages, there will be some features that are currently in development, but I would appreciate your feedback, either in the form of a tshirtgang Support Ticket, a post in the Google Group, or leave a reply below.

Currently the Android application allows you to:
- Sign in and out of your Tshirtgang.com account
- Check your Shopping Cart and browse the order details
- Check your Tshirtgang.com messages and send replies.
- Get notifications when you receive a new Tshirtgang.com message.
- Update your profile picture
- Retrieve your eBay and Etsy orders (requires a successful authorization of either marketplace on Tshirtgang.com)
- Design a shirt using your photo gallery!

What you will need:
- An compatible Android device (mobile phone, tablet, etc)
- A Tshirtgang.com account

Want to get started? Join the Tshirtgang Android App (Beta) Google Group
Once you join the group, you will be given access to the Tshirtgang Android Application.

Please note this application has not been tested on Android tablets yet. There is also a known crash bug present in the designer section of the application when scaling too large.

Thank you all for making Tshirtgang.com an amazing platform!

Download from Google Play - Public Stable version

OR
Download from Google Play - Beta version

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
28/06/2015 10:07

Sonshine Studios

Joined the group! want to participate
11/07/2015 15:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
A new version has been pushed to the beta channel that includes PayPal checkout.

Checkout experience is faster than the desktop experience, and Shopping Carts are automatically updated.

Also a few minor bugs fixed.

There is a known crash when resizing images still present in the designer, which will be the main focus of the next major update.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
16/07/2015 13:51

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
A new update that includes a major crash fix for the tshirt designer has been released.

For those who reported issues about not finding the application in the Google Play Store, it has been published live, so anyone (even those not in the group) may download the most stable release from the public channel.

Download from Google Play

Beta releases will some continually be launched through the beta channel as well.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
03/09/2015 10:40

Idolize Designs

Dear Andrew, I'm using iphone. How do I download this?

Is this app available on apple app store?

Thank you,
Rahman
03/09/2015 10:42

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Dear Andrew, I'm using iphone. How do I download this?

Is this app available on apple app store?

Thank you,
Rahman

Unfortunately it's only available for Android compatible phones right now (Android 4.4+). iOS Swift programming might be something I could look into in the Spring of next year - or unless another developer comes along to help out :)

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
09/10/2015 17:57

Bou Heng

Can customer put there own design in?
That would be awesome.

regards,
Bou

You must be logged in to reply.