Tshirtgang launches Amazon.com integration!

13/09/2016 12:23

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Tshirtgang.com is happy to announce that you can now list on Amazon.com, one of the worlds largest marketplaces!

If you are already a seller on Amazon.com and Tshirtgang.com, linking your account is very easy! You can find instructions on how to link your Amazon.com account under the Amazon Settings, found under Account Settings at the top right hand corner.
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/amazon

If you are looking to list your items on Amazon.com, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
* You must have a registered Amazon account
* Your account must be subscribed as a Professional Seller
* You must be approved to sell in Clothing & Accessories
* You have a registered brand with Amazon.

You can gain access to the clothing and accessories category by submitting a request through Amazon.
Sellers will also need to have a registered brand with Amazon in order to list under their own brand.

Once you are setup and running, posting to Amazon is as simple as a click of a button, yes, really!
Sellers can list items individually or in bulk from under the My Products section.

items will be submitted through Amazon's feed system, up to 6000 items at a time.

Happy Selling!

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
03/10/2016 12:57

Wear The Music

I uploaded two tshirts on Amazon to test before creating additional ones to upload. The ones listed show up as "incomplete." I also cannot change the shipping template (when I select "change shipping template," I am taken to the shipping template page within Amazon with no way to actually select the template desired).
Please help! Thanks.
03/10/2016 13:03

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I uploaded two tshirts on Amazon to test before creating additional ones to upload. The ones listed show up as "incomplete." I also cannot change the shipping template (when I select "change shipping template," I am taken to the shipping template page within Amazon with no way to actually select the template desired).
Please help! Thanks.

Sounds like your listings didn't get completed, because of one or more of the following:
QUOTE:
You must have a registered Amazon account
Your account must be subscribed as a Professional Seller
You must be approved to sell in Clothing & Accessories
You have a registered brand with Amazon.com

Please make sure you are approved to sell in clothing & accessories - this requires approval from Amazon!
You also must have a registered Brand on Amazon. Again, this requires approval from Amazon.

Without all of the above completed successfully on Amazon, your listings will show up as "Incomplete".

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
06/10/2016 16:17

Wear The Music

I have all four of the above steps completed. I only had to do the brand registry, and I've been accepted *and* have received the additional email stating my company is successfully enrolled. The items are still showing up incomplete in my inventory list. Should they automatically change or should I delete them? If I delete them, then I must wait 24 hours before I can re-submit, correct, because the SKUs are the same...? Thanks in advance.
07/10/2016 09:02

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Wear,

I do not believe your shirts will automatically become complete and visible to shoppers. You can attempt to repost your items.

if you have any further issues, please use Support Ticket feature.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
17/10/2016 19:24

Techshirtsnet@gmail.com

Member *
This is great, but how do we retrieve Amazon orders into our Shopping Cart? Or, do we manually have to add the orders?

Thanks,
Adrian
17/10/2016 20:56

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
This is great, but how do we retrieve Amazon orders into our Shopping Cart? Or, do we manually have to add the orders?

Thanks,
Adrian

For now, you can either create listings manually or install the Amazon merchant plugin on your store to retrieve.

We will work on integrating the retrieve system into Tshirtgang in the future.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
17/10/2016 21:11

Techshirtsnet@gmail.com

Member *
Thanks Andrew!
Lisa
05/02/2017 08:23

Jake Mccormick

QUOTE:
Tshirtgang.com is happy to announce that you can now list on Amazon.com, one of the worlds largest marketplaces!

If you are already a seller on Amazon.com and Tshirtgang.com, linking your account is very easy! You can find instructions on how to link your Amazon.com account under the Amazon Settings, found under Account Settings at the top right hand corner.
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/settings/amazon

If you are looking to list your items on Amazon.com, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
* You must have a registered Amazon account
* Your account must be subscribed as a Professional Seller
* You must be approved to sell in Clothing & Accessories
* You have a registered brand with Amazon.

You can gain access to the clothing and accessories category by submitting a request through Amazon.
Sellers will also need to have a registered brand with Amazon in order to list under their own brand.

Once you are setup and running, posting to Amazon is as simple as a click of a button, yes, really!
Sellers can list items individually or in bulk from under the My Products section.

items will be submitted through Amazon's feed system, up to 6000 items at a time.

Happy Selling!

Hi There,

What Images do we use when registering a brand, as they require the brand logo to be on the items and the packaging...?

Thanks

Jake
11/02/2017 12:50

Gus Gtzouanakis

Member *
QUOTE:

Hi There,

What Images do we use when registering a brand, as they require the brand logo to be on the items and the packaging...?

Thanks

Jake

I'm at the same step. Have approval but need to upload an image of product packaging. Is there a packaging image that can be supplied?
17/02/2017 20:54

Uofteeshop@gmail.com

Anyone know how to complete the branding yet? I'm at the same step too. Want to get it done and sell!
23/04/2017 12:31

Ken Bruce

Hey,

Is there a way to add multiple colors to our Amazon listings? I am confused as to how to add the various colors to my designs without having to make a seperate listing for every color.
I find Amazon very confusing to try to figure this out.
24/04/2017 12:04

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
At this time, we only offer sizes to be listed on Amazon. But thank you for your feedback!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
07/12/2017 19:58

Ardentify

I was looking at selling on Amazon as well but after being on Seller Central for over an hour and trying to get the account to integrate with my Tshirtgang account -- and not being able to get them to work together... Is this because I do not have a registered brand? I did go to the area of Amazon where I can register a brand but it's also my understanding that in order to register a brand, you need a Trademark registration number.

Here are the fees: https://www.uspto.gov/trademark/trademark-fee-information

So while I would LOVE to tell on Amazon through Seller Central, not really sure if spending hundreds of dollars would be the greatest use of money to be put back into this business at this particular time.

So I guess that's my question... The way I'm understanding being able to sell via Amazon, you must have a registered brand.

I'm on the following page on Amazon right now:

https://brandregistry.amazon.com/brand/enroll

The first two questions are also puzzling...

1) Do your products and packaging have a permanently affixed brand name and logo? YES or NO

--Seems like the answer to THAT would be a NO since none of our own logos or brands are printed on the tees that Tshirtgang dropships for us. By the way... If you answer NO? You do NOT qualify for the Brand Registry. Here's that message IF you click the NO radio button:

In order to qualify for the Brand Registry, your products and packaging must prominently display your brand name or logo.

--Notice that says OUR BRAND NAME or LOGO.

2) Do you intend to enroll more than 10 brands in the Brand Registry? YES or NO

--Easy answer. But after answering that question and clicking the 'Next' button, we're now asked whether or not we want to register a 'word mark' or a 'design mark' (image). The problem HERE is that it also asks us for a REGISTRATION number which I obviously do not have so that's as far as I can go when it comes to registering my brand... LOL.

So is this true? Am I understanding this process correctly? Do we first need to REGISTER a BRAND before we can sell through Amazon and use Tshirtgang's account integration?

Any answers or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply.