Using T-Shirt Gang Templates

05/12/2017 13:40

Vito Ciliberto

Hi!
How can I customize my t-shirts using the templates?

Thank you!
05/12/2017 19:52

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Vito,

Can you elaborate on your question please?

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
06/04/2018 15:19

Leo Panzardo

Hello, sorry to add to this post but since my issue is related I thought better to add to it instead of creating a new one.

I don't know about Vito, but what I would like to know is how to use the My Templates section of our control panel, because when I access it I only see a button (id="manageTemplates") that says Manage and when I click on it that button is hidden (changes it display style to none) and the Cancel button (id="cancelManageTemplates") is shown.

But besides that nothing more happens, and for what I have seen in the source code of https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/js/core-min.js?v=1087M those buttons don't have any other functionality programmed besides changing their display styles.

Is this a planed feature? Will we be able to upload our own designs here and create a template to generate customized products more easily and faster than having to create one by one? That would be a great feature!!

I was trying to upload a couple of screenshots to demostrate what is shown on this page, but this page gives a console error: ReferenceError: ajaxFileUploadAttachment is not defined.
I'm using latest version of Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7 with the latest services packs and updates installed. If you need any more information just let me know.
06/04/2018 18:47

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hello, sorry to add to this post but since my issue is related I thought better to add to it instead of creating a new one.

I don't know about Vito, but what I would like to know is how to use the My Templates section of our control panel, because when I access it I only see a button (id="manageTemplates") that says Manage and when I click on it that button is hidden (changes it display style to none) and the Cancel button (id="cancelManageTemplates") is shown.

But besides that nothing more happens, and for what I have seen in the source code of https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/js/core-min.js?v=1087M those buttons don't have any other functionality programmed besides changing their display styles.

Is this a planed feature? Will we be able to upload our own designs here and create a template to generate customized products more easily and faster than having to create one by one? That would be a great feature!!

I was trying to upload a couple of screenshots to demostrate what is shown on this page, but this page gives a console error: ReferenceError: ajaxFileUploadAttachment is not defined.
I'm using latest version of Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7 with the latest services packs and updates installed. If you need any more information just let me know.

Let me look into these issues Monday.

We do plan on allowing users to upload their own templates that display on the front page to create your own shirts quickly. Details still need to be worked out though.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
04/03/2020 12:55

Alined Clothing

Is there any update on this functionality?
04/03/2020 13:23

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Is there any update on this functionality?

The idea was proposed but not accepted as a high priority project. There are some issues that we haven't found a solution for (getting proper permissions for fonts to be used).

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.