What kind of printing should I choose?

08/03/2018 20:34

Côté Emilie

Hi everyone,

I am very new in that matter and usualy speak French, so sorry if I am not clear in my question.
Here is my problem; I made a design for a T-shirt, but even if the design doesn't take all the front of the T-shirt, I would have like the design to go all over the right side of it. My problem is that most of the website that offer printing have very small canva that goes with it and it doesn't work for the result I want. In the other hand, the all over process offer only white t-shirt where I should remake my design with a colored background and put ink all over the t-shirt, which is also not what I want.
Is there something inbetween?
What would you do?

Thank you

Emilie
29/07/2021 05:12

Hanz Vel

First of all I would suggest to use the adobe photoshop for such purposes it's the best tool.
2ndly if you want an easier one or a website that gives the printing services too then you should go for t shirt printing websites on google or search for T Shirt Plus or Garment Printing.
These have garment designing tools in them.

23/06/2023 03:11

Hennry

We understand the frustration you're experiencing with finding the right platform to bring your T-shirt design to life. You can use full customizable templates or you can go for full color printing. You can also check free pik from where you can find customized templates.

You must be logged in to reply.