Mark shopify orders as fulfilled and import tracking #

01/05/2018 13:01

Tna

I'm selling T-shirts on my shopify store. It seems like Tshirtgang is great at getting the t-shirt order data but then the tracking number does not come back to My Store automatically. Nor are the t-shirt orders marked as fulfilled in my shopify store. Ideally when a shirt ships, tshirtgang system should goes back to my shopify store and mark the appropriate line-items as 'fulfilled' and file the tracking number.
01/05/2018 13:24

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I'm selling T-shirts on my shopify store. It seems like Tshirtgang is great at getting the t-shirt order data but then the tracking number does not come back to My Store automatically. Nor are the t-shirt orders marked as fulfilled in my shopify store. Ideally when a shirt ships, tshirtgang system should goes back to my shopify store and mark the appropriate line-items as 'fulfilled' and file the tracking number.

We actually do send tracking information to shopify stores, but we are getting "Unprocessable Entity" when attempting to update your store with the tracking information.

I am not exactly sure what the issue is with your store in particular, maybe we don't have the correct permissions with your store, or it has already been marked as fulfilled, or just a bad API call.

Other stores seem to be updating fine based on our logs. The order should update with tracking, a carrier and be marked as 'fulfilled' when completed. This action happens immediately after we ship the item.

I will look into this for you.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
01/05/2018 13:55

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
hi Zach,

Please double check your Shopify Settings, under your Shopify Admin > Settings > Checkout > Order processing > After an order has been paid
Here you can disable automatic fulfillment. I found while testing that if this was enabled to automatically fulfill an order, we can't update the order since it has already been fulfilled.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
01/05/2018 18:02

Tna

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the quick reply. Right now my option is set to "Automatically fulfill only the gift cards of the order"

You must be logged in to reply.