Lost in transit

29/05/2012 19:08

Alan Darling

Member *
I sent a shirt to a customer in Germany April 15th. The customer has contacted me several time to say he has not received the shirt. I have provided him with the tracking number but it only shows when it left the USA.

I want to keep my customers happy but I'm not looking forward to paying $23.50 to resend the shirt again either. We offer a return policy but how would you guys handel this customer. I asked him if he wanted a refund but he wants me to send another shirt.

So I guess what I'm asking you all is "what would you do"?

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts
30/05/2012 11:06

Suzanne P

Member *
I would resend him another tshirt - you definitely don't want this to result in a negative.
30/05/2012 17:13

Alan Darling

Member *
Yes sending another shirt is much better then a negative feedback.

How long would you wait? I'm concerned that I will have another shirt printed and shipped and then 2 days later get an email saying the first one arrived.

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts
30/05/2012 17:41

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
I usually give it 30 business days before reissuing another Tshirt to international countries. Make sure it's not 30 days, but business days.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
01/06/2012 12:51

Chris Friday

Administrator
It should have Arrived by now. I would tell them you will file report with USPS and if it does not arrive there by early next week send another.
04/06/2012 01:54

Slim_husky

Member *
Alan....by chance is his ebay username: xarx-nii

Just had him contact me as well.
04/06/2012 17:26

Alan Darling

Member *
No that is not my customers user name.

Alan
Perfect Fit T Shirts

You must be logged in to reply.