Shirt Mockups and Store ideas

30/04/2019 19:59

Happy Squatch

I was wondering if TSG would consider finding better quality t shirt mockups. The ones being used they look blurry. I think a higher resolution mockup of the different products would look much better on the TSG website and our stores. Maybe add a alignment (vertical and horizontal) button on the image upload to insure the images are properly aligned.

Is there a way to upload our own t shirt mockups to our TSG hosted stores?

For the TSG hosted stores, is the default theme the only choice we have? Are there other choices for web store layouts? I realize we can customize it, however I think a more modern store theme would look nicer. I really would like to make my own website header for my TSG hosted store.
09/05/2019 09:49

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I was wondering if TSG would consider finding better quality t shirt mockups. The ones being used they look blurry. I think a higher resolution mockup of the different products would look much better on the TSG website and our stores. Maybe add a alignment (vertical and horizontal) button on the image upload to insure the images are properly aligned.

Is there a way to upload our own t shirt mockups to our TSG hosted stores?

For the TSG hosted stores, is the default theme the only choice we have? Are there other choices for web store layouts? I realize we can customize it, however I think a more modern store theme would look nicer. I really would like to make my own website header for my TSG hosted store.

If you are referring to the generated mockups for WooCommerce, we are aware of this and hope to improve on this in the future. The generated mockups (additional styles/colours) are low-quality renders, since we do not keep a copy of those images on hand, we generate them on the fly. The mockup you see after creating a product is what we keep on hand and have no current plans to upgrade those.

You cannot host your own mockups on Tshirtgang Commerce stores, but free to do so if you host elsewhere (woocommerce, ebay, etsy, etc..)

There are additional theme color choices under Admin > Settings > Display Settings. There are a few tweaks you can make to the store layout and colors, but that is all we offer. We intend to keep these stores minimal as possible, as they are intended to be simple and easy to create websites without being difficult to operate. Our primary focus is on Tshirtgang.com.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew

You must be logged in to reply.