Facemask Covers now available!

08/06/2020 09:56

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Gang,

Just a quick update, we have now launched Facemask Covers on Tshirtgang, ready for sale immediately.

These masks offer two layers of protection:
  • Outer Layer - 100% miro knit polyester

• Inside Layer - Soft and cozy anti-microbial ultra breathable nylon spandex

These masks are machine washable, moisture-wicking, breathable.
They come with 2 black ear loops and are one-size fits all.

The front layer offers a customizable layer designed for printing photo quality artwork. These masks are non-medical grade and not intended for clinical use.

You can design these on our homepage right now at www.tshirtgang.com

Printed and shipped from the United States. Worldwide shipping is available.

Happy selling!

Tshirtgang

[EDIT: Oct 2, 2020] This post has been updated to reflect the facemasks are two layers, not three, as originally stated by the supplier.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
08/06/2020 16:48

Hush

So just to be clear, these are face masks with a custom printed exterior?
09/06/2020 09:26

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
So just to be clear, these are face masks with a custom printed exterior?

Yes

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
09/06/2020 09:59

Hush

Thanks!
06/07/2020 00:06

Zachary Wyman

are previews presenting any issue for anyone else?
18/07/2020 06:02

Christine.poe@sympatico.ca

Andrew, a mask option does not appear on my website. Please advise.
18/07/2020 06:37

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Andrew, a mask option does not appear on my website. Please advise.

You need to toggle facemasks for sale under settings. By default, they are not enabled.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
18/07/2020 07:21

Christine.poe@sympatico.ca

Great, thank you!
19/07/2020 19:40

customthreadscanada@gmail.com

The designs don’t appear to center properly when a design is selected for preview. Is anyone else having that issue?
20/07/2020 08:09

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
The designs don�t appear to center properly when a design is selected for preview. Is anyone else having that issue?

For facemasks?
Make sure you are following our template, located here:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/designguide

Because of the curve of the facemask, we can't print edge to edge, there is some bleed space you need to factor in when designing. This part is folded over to the back and stitched.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
21/07/2020 16:01

Sea Serpents

Just checking - the 11"X15" 200 images are just not loading up - obviously too big for the masks....what is the recommended image size for the masks so that they will load? Thx :)
21/07/2020 16:02

Sea Serpents

OMG sorry - just saw your comment on the template above....ignore this question! Bel :)
30/07/2020 21:32

Jsimple34@me.com

Is there a reason the face mask doesn’t list as a variant in Shopify? I’ve had to add the mask as a variant.
31/07/2020 09:00

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Is there a reason the face mask doesn�t list as a variant in Shopify? I�ve had to add the mask as a variant.

Make sure you enable Facemask under available styles, and One Size Fits All under sizing - this is the only size this comes in, and needs to be enabled as a selection.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
31/07/2020 20:57

Jsimple34@me.com

got it thank you
02/08/2020 13:27

Happy Squatch

Can we use a seamless pattern on the face mask design? In your face mask Design Guide, at the bottom, is what I am talking about.
04/08/2020 00:09

Ken Bruce

I am having heck of a time with the mask design. I sized it according to the specs but no matter what size I make it, I even tried a much smaller size, the image appears on mockup way too big everytime. I can't figure it out.

If there was a way we could resize the image after uploading that would be extremely helpful.
04/08/2020 08:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Can we use a seamless pattern on the face mask design? In your face mask Design Guide, at the bottom, is what I am talking about.

Yes, fill the entire image with your design. Some of it will be cut off, but you'll get a full coverage image

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
04/08/2020 08:34

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I am having heck of a time with the mask design. I sized it according to the specs but no matter what size I make it, I even tried a much smaller size, the image appears on mockup way too big everytime. I can't figure it out.

If there was a way we could resize the image after uploading that would be extremely helpful.

You are likely thinking of facemasks like tshirts, where you fill as much of the blank canvas as possible.
Facemasks are the only exception here, with the round shape of the mask, there are areas that will be cut off due to the curve of the facemask and how it's folded and stitched.

See our template on our Design Guide page here:
https://www.tshirtgang.com/images/pages/guides/facemask_template.png

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
04/08/2020 12:15

Ken Bruce

I have made the image where it does not fill the blank canvas and it is still way too big.

My image size is 1700x1153 and the image in it has blank space over an inch on all sides yet it shows up way bigger than the mask when uploaded. ughhhh

You must be logged in to reply.