What's new for July 2021

05/07/2021 14:35

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi gang!

We wanted to give an update on what is new and what is coming up with Tshirtgang for July 2021!

We've been working hard to bring you new marketplaces and a new fun style!

Tshirtgang

Ecwid
We're introducing Ecwid, an online store platform, where sellers can creating their own shop and add a domain name. Ecwid offers an easy to use control panel for sellers, including a ton of customization to design your webstore how you want it. With lots of easy to use and understand payment options, social media options, reports, and lots more.
Get started with your Ecwid Settings page.

Webflow
Webflow offers sellers a drag and drop website builder, with the addition of a simple store. Sellers looking to sell a couple of products with online, Webflow might be what you're looking for.
Sellers can authorize an existing store, or setup a new store, under their Webflow Settings page.

Tie-Dye
Just in time for the summer, sellers will soon be able to offer Tie-Dye tshirts in a bunch of new exciting colors! We will be launching 10 brand new patterns in sizes ranging from Adult small to 5 X-Large. We will also be launching Kids Tie-Dye in selected colors in the coming weeks.
Adult Tie-Dye will be launching soon in the coming days.

API v2
We have launched our new REST API, v2.0. Developers can do more with less! We've heard feedback over the years on how to improve our API, including creating products during the Create Order process. Using a single call, developers can pass a product and create the order all in the same call.

Tshirtgang Commerce
Sellers will start to see a new Tshirtgang Commerce logo beside their orders. This new icon better represents that the order came from your Tshirtgang Commerce store, we hope you like it!

We have more changes in store for you, so keep an eye on our announcement forums and seller dashboard for exciting changes!

Happy selling!
Tshirtgang

https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/api

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
06/07/2021 08:18

Glapr139@yahoo.com

12/07/2021 01:22

Redneck Ruckus

Can't wait for the tie dye. Is there a future date when we can start using them?

Redneck Ruckus
12/07/2021 08:49

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Can't wait for the tie dye. Is there a future date when we can start using them?

We are rolling out an update to our Tshirtgang Commerce stores today that add support for Tie-Dye. Once that is completed, we'll release tie-dye on Tshirtgang.com - which should be tomorrow morning.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
14/07/2021 15:19

Raj Leroy

I love the tie dye update!! I do want to mention there is a issue with the placement of the design on the mock-up.
QUOTE:

We are rolling out an update to our Tshirtgang Commerce stores today that add support for Tie-Dye. Once that is completed, we'll release tie-dye on Tshirtgang.com - which should be tomorrow morning.

Upload: 64102249.jpeg (828px x 848px)
14/07/2021 15:48

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I love the tie dye update!! I do want to mention there is a issue with the placement of the design on the mock-up.

Can you elaborate and I'll have our developer who put this together look into it

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
14/07/2021 16:56

Raj Leroy

I notice this while I was listing a product on my WooCommerce store. The design appeared on the upper left corner of the mock up, not in the center like normal. The design was uploaded using a classic t shirt as the default.
14/07/2021 18:52

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I notice this while I was listing a product on my WooCommerce store. The design appeared on the upper left corner of the mock up, not in the center like normal. The design was uploaded using a classic t shirt as the default.

Thank you, i'll let them know. I will release an update that fixes this tomorrow.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
15/07/2021 08:20

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

This issue has been resolved now. Thank you for reporting!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/07/2021 12:03

Monang Tampubolon

can you inform the specification for tie dye and the brand please ?
20/07/2021 17:29

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
can you inform the specification for tie dye and the brand please ?

The model number is: CD100. I will add this to our Pricing Page in our next release.
Sizing can be found here: https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing/specs#tiedye

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.