How to report issues

17/04/2012 13:04

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
If you encounter any issues on the website, please contact us immediately using the Contact form or post a new thread under Site and Forum Issues or reply to one of the threads already in this section.

Please leave a detailed note on where the error is occurring, including the page and reproduction steps on how to reproduce the bug so we can easily locate the issue and address it.

A good example of report would be:
"I'm having an issue on the Shopping Cart, where I am unable to edit my orders.

Go to Shopping Cart > Click "edit"

I am receiving the error: xxx"

Thanks.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
17/04/2012 21:58

Jason Snow

Hello Andrew
Trying to upload a design using photoshop and followed directions to a T and saved it as a png. file for a transparent background and when my design uploads it just show up as a box with a x and says your picture here. What can I do to fix this problem or is it a web site issue?

Thanks
Jason
17/04/2012 22:09

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Jason,

What browser are you currently using? If you could also tell me the size, dimensions and file extension type of the file you're trying to upload ill gladly look into this for you.

Are you able to upload to external services like www.imgftw.net?

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
17/04/2012 23:18

Jason Snow

currently using internet explorer. I saved the file as 3000px 2200 @ 300 dpi and also tried a bit smaller. I uploaded a pic the other day but it was a jpeg, it didn't look good, then I saw the upload instructions for photoshop and saved it correctly and I got nothing. Yes able to upload to external sites. thanks
18/04/2012 08:42

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Jason,

Looked into this issue for you, give the uploader another try and let me know if you still have issues.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
19/04/2012 11:40

Ji Andpen

Hi

I am having an issue in my recently set up website whilst signed in as the admin. When i go into:

Settings

Change Display Settings - and try to change any of the options and then click Save a new screen opens up with this error

Unknown column 'FrontPageOrder' in 'field list'

So if i try and change it from a Green theme to a Blue theme and click save the above error appears.

Thanks
Steve
19/04/2012 11:45

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Appears something was a miss during the install. I have corrected it on your store.

Thanks,
Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
19/04/2012 11:49

Ji Andpen

Superb. Thank you once again. I feel like i'm a constant thorn in your side. Cheers.
19/04/2012 11:54

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
No worries at all :)

Happy Selling!

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
19/04/2012 12:01

Ji Andpen

Oh I will. Great wee project to keep me entertained over the weekend.

Thanks
14/06/2012 13:32

Dean Joe

Member *
Hi Andrew:

recently released new designs around 20 item. They are not upload my website.

Thanks!
14/06/2012 21:01

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Your issue has been resolved, although this topic is just now to report issues, not for actually posting issues. I was just linking a reference on how to submit bug reports accurately.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
14/06/2012 23:01

Dean Joe

Member *
Yes, I have seen. Thanks!

But there are 3 item at the first web page witghout pictures.

Thanks!
13/08/2012 23:41

Scott Crawford

I created a new product, and published it to the website. I set it to appear, however the thumbnail does not show. I have deleted it and published it to the website again, and still the same outcome. I have used Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

13/08/2012 23:52

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
I created a new product, and published it to the website. I set it to appear, however the thumbnail does not show. I have deleted it and published it to the website again, and still the same outcome. I have used Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Hi Scott,

I have enabled debugging on your website to look into the issue further. In the mean time, when uploading new products do not push them manually to your site, as tshirtgang.com will automatically do this for you every hour.

Your products will automatically appear on your store.

We're also revamping our post-to-store process and will have more information on this in the near future.

For now, your product should be visible.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
14/08/2012 00:13

Scott Crawford

Thanks so much for the speedy response!

QUOTE:

Hi Scott,

I have enabled debugging on your website to look into the issue further. In the mean time, when uploading new products do not push them manually to your site, as tshirtgang.com will automatically do this for you every hour.

Your products will automatically appear on your store.

We're also revamping our post-to-store process and will have more information on this in the near future.

For now, your product should be visible.

Andrew
19/04/2013 10:39

Dean Joe

Member *
Hi: Recently, On my website, many shirts did not show all the size option. Some shows till 2xl, some shows till 4xl.

Could you check?
The below one only shows till 2xl:
Bo Knows Bo Jackson T Shirt

Thanks!
19/04/2013 10:41

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hi: Recently, On my website, many shirts did not show all the size option. Some shows till 2xl, some shows till 4xl.

Could you check?
The below one only shows till 2xl:
Bo Knows Bo Jackson T Shirt

Thanks!

Please open a Support Ticket so we can investigate.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.