My T-Shirt Website

14/02/2013 09:01

Chan Shirt

Hi, I own chanwear.com which I am selling shirts on. Actually I just got it back and up. But I just clicked this link on the My Website part of the tshirtgang site, and it says I can get a website? like thru the tshirtgang site? Oh please help, this would save me so much time rather than having to list each product that i already make here onto another site and thus having to list each shirt twice since i have a huge inventory.

Is there any way to expedite it? I want to get it hooked up at like right away. Plz help. Here is my error:

My T-shirt Website
Success Notice
You have successfully submitted your website. We're currently reviewing your submission. Check back periodically for updates

could you guys, please, please for me review my submission and get it!

Thanks again,
Matt W

CHAN SHIRTS ARE ONLINE! GET ONE WHILE THEY'RE HOT!
14/02/2013 13:43

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Matt,

Since we've already answered your email and Support Ticket, I assume this is already completed and you now have your website.

The delay is having our ISP update their DNS to read your updated records.

Andrew

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
14/02/2013 15:03

Chan Shirt

yeah, i dunno, you might have to give it another quick tap and reinitialize or start from scratch, it seems to be hangin on an a name thats floating around back and forth between em and it keeps stalling it. ill reset if you do.

thanks. matt

14/02/2013 15:28

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
If I understand your question correctly, the lag your experiencing is from an external website, i.e. "http://www.prosellin.com"

I would recommend removing this to increase your speed.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
14/02/2013 15:33

Chan Shirt

that wasnt the lag, i added an external css to mess around with while i was waiting for the propogation. ive already cleared everything and still every five or 6th time i try to write to the site it errors our and says 'site not found'. no idea who did it.

also i have one more question, can i have access to the code for the site so I can change some layout particulars. I really dislike having to have a big 5 x 5 block of black shirts for the initial page load. i promise.

14/02/2013 15:38

Chan Shirt

the reason i care is because i am in one of those 'edit the whole dang thing until its done' kind of moods and if i just had access i could decide if i want to use the site that they are providing, or use my own which i can fully customize. the only difference that i can tell is i have to upload twice as much in the photo department end of things and that really is about it. not a biggy.

14/02/2013 15:49

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
At this time, we are a closed source platform. You can change your settings inside your admin panel, but I recommend playing around with it for a number of hours to get the feel for the platform.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
14/02/2013 20:00

Chan Shirt

andrew, could you be kind enough to remove the registrant info from chanwear.com. This dns issue has been going on all day and ive already cut all things tied to it. i wont be able to use the built in webhosting until furthur notice unless if i put it on another domain which i will have to get back to. So if you could please put the built in webhost thats as of current tied to chanwear.com i would be greatful. then i dont have to spend a whole nother day on it trying to decide if i want to get it working. ps i already got one up and running thats nice and im kind of getting into it. so yeah, just make sure you take that one off. thank you a lot man. matt.

14/02/2013 20:46

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi Matt,

I don't understand your question. We only provide the hosting for your websites, we don't register any of the domain registrant information.

Since you control the domain, you are free to change whatever you want on the domain level.

Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
15/02/2013 01:29

Chan Shirt

oh really. OK THATS GREAT! i am all paranoid, thinking i am going to be hacked. im really into computer security. if I guess thats how it is i am becoming happy with this site. I love how it gives all the sizing options. ill keep it how it is. oh yeah, is there really any way to change anything, i know im a bit off topic, if only i could imagine the amount of work i just got. Anyways, it is honestly not that big of deal, but on the frontend, are we pretty much stuck with the layout? that might be ok, since i am in it for the future development and ways we can expand. anyways, i am trying to get the domain on lock on my part. thank you again for your heads up.

You must be logged in to reply.