Site Suggestions

30/04/2014 11:06

Igoharder

QUOTE:
What did we miss? Feel free to request features or anything we can do to help your business.

wELL it'd awesome if you allow front & rear designs on the shirts. and customizable tabs..that allow us to put the shirts we want under a specific tab.. (I'd like to name a men's/women's tab)

iGoHarder
14/10/2014 16:43

Sportygirlbychoice

It would be really nice if there was a reporting section, so that we can easily see sales by product name & id by date, week, month etc to easily see what our profits are.
14/10/2014 16:45

Sportygirlbychoice

oh and HOODIES - hoodies have bigger margins for us sellers.. easily $20+ profit per hoodie as we can sell them for $39.95 - $49.95
15/10/2014 11:43

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
It would be really nice if there was a reporting section, so that we can easily see sales by product name & id by date, week, month etc to easily see what our profits are.

The My Purchases page shows some of this information:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/mysales

Since customer payment amount information is not collected, we can not display how much your item is sold for, eliminating the possibility of showing your profits.

I did notice your sales are being created through the API. Each CreateOrder API call sends back the total amount for the order, so it is possible to show your profits on the store you are selling on. I would contact the developer of that project to see if they can integrate that for you.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
15/10/2014 17:16

Sportygirlbychoice

thanks! this really helps - I never noticed this section.
09/11/2014 21:22

Zhel

QUOTE:

The My Purchases page shows some of this information:
http://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/mysales

Since customer payment amount information is not collected, we can not display how much your item is sold for, eliminating the possibility of showing your profits.

I did notice your sales are being created through the API. Each CreateOrder API call sends back the total amount for the order, so it is possible to show your profits on the store you are selling on. I would contact the developer of that project to see if they can integrate that for you.

Thanks for the heads up on my sales link, was looking for that. One thing I noticed is the math is wrong.
It has the total shirts sold correct but the Total dollar amount is way off. Just a heads up.
Thanks for all you do.
11/11/2014 09:32

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Sorry, duplicate post.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
11/11/2014 11:58

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Thanks for the heads up on my sales link, was looking for that. One thing I noticed is the math is wrong.
It has the total shirts sold correct but the Total dollar amount is way off. Just a heads up.
Thanks for all you do.

Open a Support Ticket with what is wrong and i'll look into it. From what I see, the math should be correct.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
20/12/2014 20:49

Bfitapparel619

whenever I click on my item to buy and select a different color option the image of the shirt changes to a cartoonish look. is there a way you guys can possibly fix that? as I am assuming that might throw off some my perspective clients. thanks.
29/07/2019 20:24

Ken The T-shirt Guy

Hi gang!
I think it would be much better if we could pick all of the colors that we want a shirt to be available in per submission instead of a relying on a preset of colors.

Some shirt colors just don't work with some designs and going back and forward to my presets to change what's available just gets frustrating and occasionally causes errors.

A lot of the competition allows this and I can't help but want it here too.
29/07/2019 20:34

Ken The T-shirt Guy

Oh, and product descriptions including size charts per submission and product type.
29/07/2019 21:24

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
Hi gang!
I think it would be much better if we could pick all of the colors that we want a shirt to be available in per submission instead of a relying on a preset of colors.

Some shirt colors just don't work with some designs and going back and forward to my presets to change what's available just gets frustrating and occasionally causes errors.

A lot of the competition allows this and I can't help but want it here too.

Can you provide an example of this? Where are you modifying these color choices, at the upload stage or on marketplaces, or on your TSG commerce store?

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
29/07/2019 22:28

Ken The T-shirt Guy

QUOTE:

Can you provide an example of this? Where are you modifying these color choices, at the upload stage or on marketplaces, or on your TSG commerce store?

I've been using Printful.com along side Tshirt gang for a while they allow the color choices to be selected and product descriptions to be altered per uploaded design. T-shirt gang has a better profit split for users and slightly faster shipping. (That's really the only thing keeping me here).
30/07/2019 08:15

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

I've been using Printful.com along side Tshirt gang for a while they allow the color choices to be selected and product descriptions to be altered per uploaded design. T-shirt gang has a better profit split for users and slightly faster shipping. (That's really the only thing keeping me here).

There is no need to upload the same design on multiple colors. You can purchase any style/color/size combination through Tshirtgang with any product ID, regardless of what style/color it was created on.

We also offer posting different combinations of style/color/size to marketplaces, such as shopify, where we will generate the images while they are being pushed, creating a single listing with all the combinations.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
30/07/2019 08:44

Ken The T-shirt Guy

QUOTE:

There is no need to upload the same design on multiple colors. You can purchase any style/color/size combination through Tshirtgang with any product ID, regardless of what style/color it was created on.

We also offer posting different combinations of style/color/size to marketplaces, such as shopify, where we will generate the images while they are being pushed, creating a single listing with all the combinations.

I'm not sure you understand. Here at T-Shirt gang I have to alter the multiple colors I want available on each t-shirt by going back and forward to the integration menu on each market place before I upload an image. At printful I can hand pick which multiple colors I want per listing. So if a design doesn't look good on a certain color I just pick another right there on their upload page.

As far as offering multiple clothing styes on one page listing, I find that confuses my customers a little. I do like the new feature of going ahead and uploading those as separate listings. I just wish there were pre-made descriptions and size info for every individual style.
30/07/2019 09:11

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

I'm not sure you understand. Here at T-Shirt gang I have to alter the multiple colors I want available on each t-shirt by going back and forward to the integration menu on each market place before I upload an image. At printful I can hand pick which multiple colors I want per listing. So if a design doesn't look good on a certain color I just pick another right there on their upload page.

As far as offering multiple clothing styes on one page listing, I find that confuses my customers a little. I do like the new feature of going ahead and uploading those as separate listings. I just wish there were pre-made descriptions and size info for every individual style.

I see what you mean now, thanks for the feedback.

For shopify, you can disable styles or colors by unselecting all of them and it will only list the style and/or color it was created on.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
30/07/2019 09:39

Ken The T-shirt Guy

QUOTE:

I see what you mean now, thanks for the feedback.

For shopify, you can disable styles or colors by unselecting all of them and it will only list the style and/or color it was created on.

Here is my crude attempt to more clearly show my suggestion. Lol hopefully this will be of some use.

Upload: 89817828.jpg (750px x 1200px)
30/07/2019 10:48

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:

Here is my crude attempt to more clearly show my suggestion. Lol hopefully this will be of some use.

That's what came to my mind when I understood the suggestion.

I'll see what I can do :)

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
30/07/2019 18:08

Ken Bruce

Thanks Ken for bringing this up.

I also have this concern.

Your suggestion is spot on!
22/08/2019 20:29

Ken The T-shirt Guy

Looks like we're gonna be getting mugs, tote bags and different colors to choose from in the near future. Nice.

You must be logged in to reply.