New Mock up features (June 11/17)

11/07/2017 23:45

Teedios

I see there is a new mock up feature I'm having issues:

1/ The print area with toggle/scale is a good idea - but it seems to be placed very high up on the shirt, it looks to be about an inch below the neck cuff. can it be shifted down?

2/ The colors seem to vary a fair bit between the model and non-model photos. I recently had a complaint that the royal blue t-shirt mock-up is lighter than the product. Can we get those images to match as closely as possible.

3/ The biggie --- I can't save any products anymore. Not sure what the issue is, the time spinning icon just goes on spinng but nothing happens... I tried both Chrome, And Safari (on mac) with same result.
12/07/2017 14:31

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

To your points, could you show us what you mean in #1? Provide a screenshot for reference if you can.

#2, I will need to check with our designer on this, as they should match the actual shirt we offer.

#3, this issue has been resolved as of 2:00pm EST 7/12/17. Please try uploading again and clear your cache (CTRL+F5 on Windows) before proceeding.

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
12/07/2017 15:11

Teedios

Everything seems OK now

Except after I place and scale the design it saves a totally blank shirt.
12/07/2017 15:19

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Hi,

Could you submit a Support Ticket including steps on how to reproduce the issue and i'll look into this for you.

Thanks,
Andrew

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
12/07/2017 15:37

Teedios

I don't have a order number for support - the issue is with new shirts.

I just place any image > add keywords > select category > hit continue button

As soon as I hit the button, the design disappears - and saves without the design (as a blank shirt). I've tried with several designs/shirts with no luck.

(Mac, Safari)
12/07/2017 15:44

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Support is more than just order support, but also technical.

I will need to follow up with you with additional questions, but let's open a Support Ticket to get started
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/ticket

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.