Colour Matching

06/12/2018 12:21

Big Nish

Hello,

I'm from the Toronto Area.

Is there a PDF anywhere that has CMYK values, so I can match my artwork colours to the garments you have in stock?
Tags: CMKY Values
06/12/2018 12:34

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
Sorry, we don't have those.

You could look at our price list that has model #'s available and find the garment colors that way
https://www.tshirtgang.com/cp/pricing/matrix

Developer / Project Manager
Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
Twitter: @phpandrew
06/12/2018 12:41

Big Nish

It would be very helpful if this was available.
I can't use the model numbers to do this as your printing facility will have a different output value to the garment color value.

Is this something that can be added in the future?

Also When i made this topic i was getting errors of ( I don't have access to view this page) so you may see multiple posts.
06/12/2018 13:00

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
What are you using the color garment values for exactly? This isn't something we would have, just the information on suppliers websites.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket
07/12/2018 09:41

Big Nish

It wouldn't be a suppler thing. It would be values from your distribution centers that print on the garments. They would know the values they would need to use to get the correct colour values to match the garments being used.
07/12/2018 09:44

Andrew Lyle

Administrator
QUOTE:
It wouldn't be a suppler thing. It would be values from your distribution centers that print on the garments. They would know the values they would need to use to get the correct colour values to match the garments being used.

Oh, for our printers. Sorry I don't have that information. This thing may get tweaked from time to time, so values may change.

Tshirtgang.com
Support Ticket

You must be logged in to reply.